We are proud to announce AirBeam 1.4, a major feature update that not only our windows users will love: Now you can watch the AirBeam video stream with any browser on any platform.
Besides the new web interface, AirBeam 1.4 introduces many other new features:
- Dark screen & code lock: AirBeam now can turn off the screen while video surveillance is active to hide that AirBeam is running on your iDevice. An optional lock code prevents others from accessing the App while running.
- Autofocus control: You can now enable or disable the autofocus on the camera device.
- Automatic port mapping: Many users wanted to watch their AirBeam camera from anywhere in the Internet. So far this required troublesome manual router configuration. AirBeam 1.4 now does all router configuration automatically for WiFi routers that support UPNP or NAT PMP
- Compatibility with 3rd party surveillance software: AirBeam now offers a standard MJPEG video stream that can easily be integrated with many 3rd party video surveillance solutions such as Synologies surveillance station, SecuritySpy, etc. More details on this are available in the AirBeam FAQ pages
- Video capturing requires built-in camera (iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad2)
- Audio capturing requires built-in microphone (iPhone 3, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad, iPad2 or later) or external microphone (iPod 3g)
- iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
- Universal Application
- 5.9 MB
Pricing and availability
AirBeam 1.4 is available for USD 3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Photography category.
Appologics is an independent iOS development studio founded in 2012. Appologics mission is to create amazing mobile Internet applications, technically advanced with perfect usability at the same time.