AirBeam 1.5: HD starts today
Today we are announcing AirBeam 1.5, a major update that takes full advantage of the new iPad’s high-resolution display by enabling video surveillance in High Definition 720p quality. AirBeam is an universal app for iOS and OSX that streams live video and audio from the built-in cameras of iPhones, iPads and iPods to other iDevices or Macs. Beside introducing HD quality, the upgrade also significantly enhances the video quality and frame rate on devices with lower resolution screens.
But not only owners of the new iPad will benefit from the upgrade: Our new HD video codec significantly improves the video quality and frame rates also on devices with lower resolution screens.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Video capturing requires built-in camera (iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad2)
- HD video option only available with the back camera of iPhone 4(s), iPad 2 or the new iPad.
- Audio capturing requires built-in microphone (iPhone 3, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad, iPad2) or external microphone (iPod 3g)
- Requires iOS 4.2 or later
- Universal Application
Pricing and availability
AirBeam 1.5 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Appologics is an independent iOS development studio founded in 2010 by experienced iOS developer Heiko Straulino. Appologics mission is to create amazing mobile Internet applications, technically advanced with perfect usability at the same time.
Posted in: Company NewsLeave a Comment (0) ↓