AirBeam now available for AppleTV
Right with the start of the 4th generation of the AppleTV and the launch of the tvOS AppStore we are very happy to announce a new member in our AirBeam family: AirBeam for tvOS.
AirBeam for tvOS completes our popular App-suite that turns iPhones, iPads and Macs into flexible remote surveillance cameras. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of iPhones, iPods, iPads or Mac computers across the network. The stream can be followed and controlled remotely on another device with the AirBeam-App, a browser or now also from the AppleTV.
The initial release of AirBeam for tvOS supports already many of the features known from the iOS version:
- High definition low latency video streaming in up to Full-HD resolution and up to 30 frames per second
- 44kHz/16-bit audio streaming
- Automatic discovery of all active AirBeam cameras on the same Wi-Fi network
- Remote start / stop of video recording
- Remote capturing of still images
- Motion controlled recording of videos and still images
- Compatible with AppleTV 4th generation
- Operating System tvOS 9.0 or higher
- 35 MB
- AirBeam for tvOS is a viewer application and requires AirBeam for iOS or OSX in camera mode
Pricing and Availability:
AirBeam for tvOS is available in the AppleTV AppStore for free. The iOS and OSX AirBeam App is available in the iTunes or Mac AppStore at a price of 3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies).
Posted in: Company NewsLeave a Comment (0) ↓